2.5

After two months of Voice Mail drop ins from boxes not my own recording messages not for me and not dialing my phone number. I contacted Comcrap to get it fixed. Now at two weeks and they still do not seem to care. Three MANAGERs actually promised to call me back. Batting 0.000 so far. Attempts to call Security Assurance at 888-565-4329 led to >120 minutes of "Your call is important..." Really, if it were important all three tickets would still be open, and Security would ask me for the evidence I collected to help solve the issue.

Today, COMCRAP calls while I'm at work when told when I be available. Then they try calling on my CELL Phone? Now BLOCKED!

Two emails to corporate VP and none were delivered - I set delivery & read markers! They block them from freely posted emails on their own site!

Posting on social media sites, and three Comcast trolls same to PM or DM them. Really, why would I do that after calls totaling 7 hours and chats totaling another 6 hours.

Who wants me to read their Voice mails? I've been getting them for several different persons, but mostly for Troy & Annette Marlow - who ever they are. And the business calling them claims my phone number isn't on any of their listings - and they don't care that I can read the Personally Identifiable Information (PII) about Troy & Annette.

Big note: The last two Tier one Customer Disservice weenies claim I'm seeing Caller ID Spoofing - when nothing shows in my phone calls missed list. REALLY Comcrap. I've got evidence you should see!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Correct Privacy exposure, provide ID Theft monitoring.

Comcast Pros: Internet access speed.

Comcast Cons: Customer service.

Comments