Little Rock, Arkansas

Written by disgruntled costumer on May 18, 2012 From Little Rock, Arkansas, US

I had two services when I had to use comcast. New development and SBC did not offer it in that area.

The bill for promotion was 65.95 for cable and internet for six months. I never watched the tv so ended up just down grading to the net only. They told me me that my bill just for the cable would be 65.95. Every other month cents have been added to my bill.

Nearly a year later and my new bill is 70.44. No missed pays no cancels and they are taking my bill up for the same service that I had in the beginning now faster speeds or notice of why the prices are continuing to slowly rise.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comments

I used to be a CAE at Lynnwood,WA Tech Repair call center. Comcast Cares Day is a joke.

You had to use a vacation day to participate in the HARD PHYSICAL LABOR VOLUNTEER SERVICE DAY.

Comcast Cares...but not much.

Comcast Cares...about $$$. If you want discounts call the 800 phone number and ask for the retention department.

Comcast Cares...but not much.