Called CS after getting a $27 price hike in my triple bundle. Would not have scheduled a cancel date if the CS rep would have just worked with me to keep the all-inclusive price the same.

The best she could do was to $136 from $152. Couldn't go the extra $9 to keep me coming back. A pain for me to switch, a loss of income for them since I've been a customer for years.

$125/mo would have been all it took, dear Comcast! Why do new customers get much better than loyal customers - I'll never understand why????

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Bundle.

Comments

I fought Comcast online CS for two weeks over a jacked up Bill and "free" promotional services that they would not honor. Finally I took the order confirmation and bill to the local Comcas/Xfinity office and they removed all of the extra charges and got my bill and services all back to what I had signed up for.

PLUS the kind lady gave me a 5% store discount, upgraded me with 80 additional channels, doubled my internet speed and gave me a free months service. And she warned me to NEVER order services and Never contact online CS.....only work with the local Comcast/Infinity Stores in person if at all possible.

Good advice! It's like working with a totally different company!

Debroyal just got off the phone dealing with the same issue. Why would a new customer get the bundle I have for 119.99 mo.

and mine went up to 183 mo. I told the rep this is a fine thank you to a customer who's been with you for over 15 yrs. Rep didn't budge on price either. In the past when we've made these calls always got something off bill.

Comcast is no longer willing to work with it's customers. I was told that I had the same low pricing when I first started and that was that.

We are being held captive by this monopoly and they know it. Also shouldn't we have gotten a 30 day notice about the price increase?