Olathe, Kansas

I called to down size my plan because 60.00 dollars a month for a few more channels is ***. With the "economy" plan I lose ON DEMAND, which is fine with me but the guy tells me that the little extension box in the bedroom will longer work and I will have to plug to TV in the wall just to get the little local channels.

I do have the option of paying for a "box" for an extra 8.00 dollars a month if I want the economy package in my room. Nice. Rip, rip , rip off........I am about to get one the "converter"boxes and say forget it to cable companies.

People, the only way to stop companies like this is to boycott. Lack of business is the only way to to wake them up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Package.

Comments

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN

8) :grin :p

I have JUST basic and it is now almost 16/month-a few months ago it was 13 and it started out at 5/month

and you just get ***-plus they pull channels... can't see paying their prices to upgrade since I am not a big tv watcher-when I called years ago to change- they thought i wanted to 'upgrade' and when I said I just want the BASIC to just keep it on- they did 'turn' on me.................... :?

bobhead

*** those prices,

Comcast will burn in ***.

na must be a high level Comcast exec - great cust service - agree with us or leave LOL ROFL LMAO 8) :p :grin :) :zzz :upset :?

If you don't want to pay the prices then go elsewhere and stop complaining!!!! Get a life.

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

Ginsburg v. Comcast Corporation et al, case number 2:11-cv-01959 western washington district court and king county (WA) superior court case #11-2-34714-1

If you search king county (WA) superior court records Comcast is being sued for not paying unemployment taxes they owe to employment security department

Plain and simple, Customers need to form a class action against Comcast(now Xfinity)for,

1- Price gouging.

2- Unfair business practices.

3- Lying to customers (Bait & Switch tactics).

4- Fraudulent Billing Practices.

5- Changing customers packages and rates without notifying customers in advance.

6- Forcing customers to rent equipment that they don't really need or want just to raise the customers monthly bill for service.

7- Forcing customers to upgrade to a higher prices service and threatening to cut service or take away features if they refuse to upgrade.

8- False advertising.

There you have it folks, 8 good and valid reasons for a class action against Comcast.

The problem is for some reason people are afraid of forming a class action against this company...

I am looking for another company. Can you imagine $180 a month just for tv and internet?

Not even the highest types either, just mid level

$8 per box for 3 tvs HD PLus a $12 HD tech fee each month PLUS a $7 for something called a super HD so just for HD alone we pay $40.

For internet we are paying $64.00

For televison Digital starter NO MOVIE CHANNELS $65

So for JUST BASIC COMCAST TV and INTERNET nearly $200 a month? I don't want this anymore

Seems way too high