Featured Resolved

Update by user Apr 18, 2015

Complaint to AG's Office and Communications; called from Comcast. A couple of calls and things were resolved to my liking. In fact, I added tv and did go to BLAST; better monthly rate.

Original review posted by user Mar 19, 2015

The special ended for my internet, new price went up 10$.Next month went 22$; with 2 months the rate doubled.

. Called and all I get is the 10$ increase was for a 1 month special, and the 22$ was the new monthly rate (66.95$). Yet, when I called about the 10$ increase at the end of the special I was told that was going to be my new monthly rate(44.28$). And the internet speed is terrible.

Suggested that I go up to "BLAST", which earlier in the week was going to be just $3 or 69.95$. My speed should be 25mb, but I get 6-7 mb...yes, I know speed can vary, but that is a 75% decrease.

The commercial about "half fast" is right, but only tells part of the story.

dirtnapper01 wrote the review because of "poor customer service,pricing and poor quality" at Comcast and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Comcast to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, service, outrageously high prices and being lied to. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Comcast and comcast internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments