Danvers, Massachusetts
Featured Resolved

Update by user Apr 18, 2015

Complaint to AG's Office and Communications; called from Comcast. A couple of calls and things were resolved to my liking. In fact, I added tv and did go to BLAST; better monthly rate.

Original review posted by user Mar 19, 2015

The special ended for my internet, new price went up 10$.Next month went 22$; with 2 months the rate doubled.

. Called and all I get is the 10$ increase was for a 1 month special, and the 22$ was the new monthly rate (66.95$). Yet, when I called about the 10$ increase at the end of the special I was told that was going to be my new monthly rate(44.28$). And the internet speed is terrible.

Suggested that I go up to "BLAST", which earlier in the week was going to be just $3 or 69.95$. My speed should be 25mb, but I get 6-7 mb...yes, I know speed can vary, but that is a 75% decrease.

The commercial about "half fast" is right, but only tells part of the story.

Review about: Internet Plan.

I didn't like: Customer service, Service, Price, Being lied to.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Comcast Internet Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss poor Customer service,pricing and poor quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion