Update by user Mar 28

Cable rates & leasing boxes have skyrocketed. The programming is terrible.

You get the same select movies all month over and over again. As far as cable boxes go, A single box without a dvr runs $14 a month. $168 a year. Double that for more than 1 box on another a tv.

If you have had cable for more than 20 years, you are paying more than $3300 for just one box. Most households have more than 1 tv. $6600 for 2 cable boxes. Maybe Comcast should offer a price to purchase the box.

I think I've well paid Comcast for my cable boxes. Also, Customer Service is poor. Consumers want to speak with live representatives and not go thru multitudes of prompts and getting nowhere. For the price of cable, consumers should be placed first with quality service.

Too bad Fios isn't available in my area. That is about the only true competion that Comcast has.

Original review posted by user Mar 27

I received a new cable box a few months ago. It's been losing the signal and taking 5 minutes to reload.

After reloading, I may or may not get a picture. This is happening every 5-10 minutes where the signal goes out, reloads, works for 5 -10 minutes and then goes out again. I ended up turning the tv off. Finding a representative to speak with is impossible.

However, Comcast seems to locate me once a month with their over inflated bill.

What happened to the smaller cable boxes being free? Comcast rates are out of control with no end in site. Who keeps approving the rate increases?? Isn't anyone sick of the constant repeats of the same movies.

Judge Green broke up AT&T because it was a monopoly, but it seems this Cable Giant is unable to be touched.

No attorney will go near them. Thus, the consumer pays the price and pay they do.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Cable Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Poor quality.

Comments