Have been having an ongoing problem with the comcast infinity internet service going down for the last 6 months. 1st comcast told me to get a new modem so I drove over got one set it up on my time, this did not help, problem continued.

since my phone is off the internet I could not use the phone either. next they sent a tech out and he replaced all the coax. problem continued. Downtime is avg 2-5 hours.

next they sent a contractor out who replaced the line from the house to the pole. problem continues. I asked comcast infinity support if there was anyone else on this line having the same problem, but they would not answer. Also when I asked if someone would check the line from the pole back they give me the runaround.

I have also been cut off the line or been told some one would call me back but no one has. since I do internet business this has gotten to the point where I need to find a dependable service and comcast infinity is not it from what I am experiencing. the last 2 days I have been unable to do business due to 11 hours down time. This is all after a rate increase of $30.

Comcast support is aware of the problem, at least the person I get on the line but that is as far as it goes no followup and no coordination between support personell. the last one I spoke with was in Mississippi and offered no help except another phone number which got dropped 2 times. I requested the call back feedback several times and never get it. Seems like comcast is not trying to find the problem they just offer quick fixes and try to string me out a bit longer.

no call backs no one listens to the problem same old support with the same trouble shooting. The same problem has been going on for 6 months and all comcast does is swap parts out.

I asked the tech who was out and put the new coax in and he said that it should not be going down this much the problem is outside of the house, but comcast won't look into it. I'm lookind for a new provider.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #654396

I have this very same problem on a recurring basis, and every time I call, the tech comes out, fiddles with all my connections, then says it's a hard line problem. Tech comes out, climbs pole putside, fiddles with connections...and viola, everything is fine...til the wind blows, it' rains, or is cold...and then the same *** and the same runaround every *** time.

When will Crapcast admit it is their 20-30 year old lines, and fix them? oh wait...that costs lots more money than sending a tech out every 2 months...So,never is the answer