I signed up for Comcast internet June 2016.On August 26, 2016 I signed up for Comcast Xfinity triple play I was told I needed a phone to use the voice function, (voice works without a phone) I repeatedly Declined the phone service, but I was told I needed to sign up for it But I didn’t have to hook it up, of which I agreed.

Related: Comcast - Internet and router service

My first Months bill carried an equipment charge of $10.00 For internet/voice equipment, after calling Xfinity and explaining that I previously had internet and supplied my own modem and router I was given a follow up tag number to show they had indeed submitted A follow up. This scenario has continued every billing cycle since August, I call and I’m given a call tag. It is now February and I am still being charged for equipment, the sales person Also, told me I would receive a $200.00-dollar gift card, and every month when I call I am told it take a while to receive a gift card.?

Being so frustrated with Comcast I called to drop to a lower tier of service And was told my triple play package is the cheapest they offer and if I drop The premium or sports channels my bill would go up.I cannot wait to drop Comcast when my contract expires, meanwhile I would like To get my $200.00 gift card and the $10 00 equipment charges refunded to me,

Review about: Xfinity Triple Play.

I liked: Voice control.

I didn't like: Billing problems.

3.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Comcast Internet Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $260
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.