Ok children, stop calling comcast and pretending that you were unaware of your promo rates ending. last time I checked and believe me it's part of my job to check the competitor prices and their PROMOS and trust me their promo deals ends also.

You can't call up and demand a price You think it's the right price.If half of you so called pissed customers started your own business and gave your product away without making profit,then you won't be in business for long.

Stop crying,

pay up and research!btw comcast movie channels $19.95 Fios-$21.95! RESEARCH!

Comments

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.

I never took one of your promos, and it was Comcast that Hijacked my internet Without Notice when they pushed another independent company out of business and took it over.

When will Comcast Reps stop telling me that it is Always MY equipment that does not work right but when your repair people " Finally " show up, it is always a Comcast Problem out in the street somewhere ?

Comcast should be paying ME for all the time I have to stay home from work waiting for service people that do not show up on schedule. Could YOU run a business if you had to hang around all day waiting for service people that can't keep appointments ?

I now have one of your competitors in here as a backup for my Internet, when yours goes down and I have to wait over a week for service, your competitors internet works just fine and at only 20 bucks a month ! ANd that is NOT a Promo Price either ! More than half the price of Comcast and many times it is even Faster than Comcastic Fraudband !

Ouit Crying Comcast and stop telling people it is Always their equipment that is bad and Never Comcasts ! You know there are some technical people that are subscribers who just may know more about your system than you do !

Yay! Finally...

I get that *** all the time. People call in and ask why their bill increased. Duh! Your promo is over.

Every company has promos and they expire at a certain point. So don't call to threaten to cancel your services. Shut up and cancel already. PS if your on a fixed income.

The only service you need is phone service. It's nobody fault but yours that you didn't plan for the future.