San Jose, California
2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

We just took a house back from a tenant. Called PGE to change name.

PGE pressured me to get Comcast. Yielded (*** move) with appointment made. Xfinity emailed me several times about the appointment and how to set up an account on line. No Account number given in any of the email.

We decided to rent the house again so we had to cancel the appointment. Spent solid 1 1/2 hours on the phone just to cancel it without success. The Filipino lady could not find the address in the system, kept asking for the account number which I did not have. Gave my phone number, she said she could not reveal the address associated with my phone despite of last 4 digit SSN given.

I had multiple accounts with Comcast, kept begging her to give me the addresses associated with the phone, she refused, again asking for account number which I was not provided for the house in question.

After repeating the address a thousand times, I gave up. Will send the technician away when he/she comes for the appointment!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comcast Pros: Fast internet.

Comcast Cons: Incompetent reps, Nobody cares, Lack of coordination between departments.

Comments