State: Pennsylvania Clear all filters (190 of 3925 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Comcast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - COMPUTER ENGINEER GRAPHIC WEB DESIGN&DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER L`ITALIAMO 282 PRODUCTS

Hey COMCAST now 7:20pm today Sat 16MARCH2019 Please verify this info FEDERAL TRUSTLOAN USA TEXAS Mr TOM CHUKS federal-trustloan@outlook.com Phone 13137520829 FEDERAL TRUSTLOAN Company Address 77077 Eldridge 1805 Who Wants 200euro send by WESTERN UNIONonline for DOROTHY STEVENS London UK To get My LOAN $5000euro for Me TOPALA KENNEDY LAVINIA BELGIUM ST VITH kennedy.lavinia@yahoo.de&lavkentopala@gmail.com Phone 3280229761 Please Contact Me URGENTLY ? now ONTIME ? Can you Share my Link gf.me/u/kti57j by GOFUNDME CHARITY&FUNDLY For Me by Your FACEBOOK&TWITTER Contacts USA&UK&All Over the World TRUE DONORS ONTIME with $5000euro or More to my ACCOUNT BANK BELGIUM BELFIUS IBAN BE88 0635 8232 0741 CARD 6703 0514 2375 0800 0 for LAVINIA TOPALA BELGIUM ST VITH EUROPE ?EMERGENCY HELP FEEDING MONEY My American child SCOTT KENNEDY 16 TEXAS in Need ACCRA GHANA WEST AFRICA&Myself ?Till I get My JOB TRUE ?
3.3
Show
I have been a founding member of Comcast’s help forum since it began in July 2003, and as far as I can tell, was the longest participating customer. Apparently, one of the changes that ComcastJessie, the forum manager, wanted to make was me. A few days back, she PM’d...
1.4
I liked
  • Speed of internet access
I didn't like
  • Customer service

Comcast in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania - Horrible,

I aint had cabe since Saturday, they keep saying they cant gain acess, lying. Ive been waiting fir 2 days. Can you say class actin suit

Comcast in Greencastle, Pennsylvania - Channel dropping

I just got Comcast the bundle package and now u all drop 4 channels what the *** I want them back if not I will drop ur service really I just moved here and now u do this that is not right channel 12 which is what tv out of Hagerstown being in a different state and still enjoying ur hometown television stations keeping up With all ur hometown news aim really up set about all this wish u would really bring back the four stations that u all have removed and Hurd that I would be getting a bill increase not this is not the top 200 that I signed up for really
Greencastle, Pennsylvania
Show

Comcast Customer Service? That's a Laugh!

I have periodically reported problems with my Comcast cable service since July 2014. I have had more than a dozen service appointments over this time, but the problems (mainly relating to DVR service and on demand service, but other things too) were never fixed until recently when a technician identified a problem with the signal coming into our house and submitted a work order to have the hardware in the box outside our house fixed. I have been repeatedly told that I would receive a credit for the problems with our cable service, but that I had to wait until the problems were fixed and the final bill provided until the credit could be provided. After a very long and frustrating discussion with Lawrence in the billing department – who ultimately hung up on me – I was offered a total credit of $60 (about 20% of this month's bill) as compensation for two years of spotty service, customer service calls and technician visits. I was told a larger credit could not be provided because Comcast only allows customers to dispute charges for 60 days. Enforcing this policy to limit my credit seems decidedly unfair where Comcast not only failed to fix my service for two years, but also specifically told me I could not request a credit until my problems were resolved. I was also told a larger credit could not be provided because I had only reported this service problem in September 2016. This is simply not true, as I have called Comcast multiple times since July 2014 to report problems with our cable service, DVR service and on demand service and scheduled more than a dozen service appointments. I guess the customer doesn't come first after all...

Short Review on October 03, 2016

The worst spend money elsewhere

Comcast - A Triple Play Package Review from Pipersville, Pennsylvania

I agree that this is a horrible,deceiving company.The promos are good only for new clients however they could less about existing customers.They are overcharging for the services and locking clients into unreasonable contracts.And please don't call,because as i was told by Customer service manager Cheryl and also representative Cheryl that nothing changes no matter who you speak,with.And as a company they have recognized a significant increase in the bill,and says I'm sorry your not happy with us and by the way if you cancel this contract you will continue to be billed ,because I'm locked into unrealistic contact.....Please Stay Away from Comcast
1.7

Short Review on September 12, 2016

Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! Don't waste your time going. The wait is always at least an hour, but told 20 minutes when you walk in. The staff are SLOW!!!! They move with no urgency, even with 21 people in line. An exhausting experience!!
Bloomfield, Pennsylvania

Xfinity X1 Review

We lost our box, replaced it. Now we lost all our saved shows. 3 Comcast people said we would get them back, 4th said we can't.

Comcast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Modem rental

I also have had problems with Comcast- I called and spoke to a lady and I explained I could not afford the plan I had. she told me I could save 10 dollars by purchasing my own modem and she changed my plan - lowered it-and locked me in it for2 years...... Now, I'm still getting a charge of 10.00 even after I purchased my own modem ....the reason why they tell me is that I have a voice modem also and being I had 2 modems and I returned 1 I still have to pay the 10 dollar fee for the one I still have because I have voice....the modem that the lady FROM COMCAST TOLD ME TO GET (EVEN LOOKED IT UP ON AMAZON FOR ME) was not the right one....so I have 2 modems -pay 10.00 rental -I give one back and I still get charged 10.00 for the one I got.....plus I'm out the money I paid for the modem- doesn't make sense......