I downgraded my service and was never billed for it at all.Because Comcast suggested that we go to paperless billing, I never saw a balance.

It was at $0 the whole time. Then, two months later, I received a call from their collections dept with the total. Obviously, I wasn't too surprised, but I was pretty taken aback when I tried to come with a compromise with the bill since they had never updated our online billing account to show the new total. I called their customer service and was told the same thing by four different CSRs: it was my job as a subscriber to call them to find out the bill and there was nothing they could do, not even cut my bill.

I was incensed since this was an error on their part and they put the blame on me, the subscriber because they never bothered to bill us correctly.

When I pointed this out, they still said that we were at fault.Following this call, in which we still have to pay the full amount or face collections, I was told that my account would be updated and, as you'll see in the attachment, it still isn't.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $168. The author is overall dissatisfied with Comcast and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about comcast account from Comcast was disregard for customer issues, inability to help and blaming the subscriber for their error Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Comcast.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Comcast to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments