I downgraded my service and was never billed for it at all.Because Comcast suggested that we go to paperless billing, I never saw a balance.

Related: Review about Comcast Internet from Mount Laurel, New Jersey

It was at $0 the whole time. Then, two months later, I received a call from their collections dept with the total. Obviously, I wasn't too surprised, but I was pretty taken aback when I tried to come with a compromise with the bill since they had never updated our online billing account to show the new total. I called their customer service and was told the same thing by four different CSRs: it was my job as a subscriber to call them to find out the bill and there was nothing they could do, not even cut my bill.

I was incensed since this was an error on their part and they put the blame on me, the subscriber because they never bothered to bill us correctly.

When I pointed this out, they still said that we were at fault.Following this call, in which we still have to pay the full amount or face collections, I was told that my account would be updated and, as you'll see in the attachment, it still isn't.

Review about: Comcast Ecobill Paperless Billing.

I didn't like: Disregard for customer issues, Inability to help, Blaming the subscriber for their error.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Comcast Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $168
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments