I downgraded my service and was never billed for it at all.Because Comcast suggested that we go to paperless billing, I never saw a balance.
It was at $0 the whole time. Then, two months later, I received a call from their collections dept with the total. Obviously, I wasn't too surprised, but I was pretty taken aback when I tried to come with a compromise with the bill since they had never updated our online billing account to show the new total. I called their customer service and was told the same thing by four different CSRs: it was my job as a subscriber to call them to find out the bill and there was nothing they could do, not even cut my bill.
I was incensed since this was an error on their part and they put the blame on me, the subscriber because they never bothered to bill us correctly.
When I pointed this out, they still said that we were at fault.Following this call, in which we still have to pay the full amount or face collections, I was told that my account would be updated and, as you'll see in the attachment, it still isn't.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Disregard for customer issues
- Inability to help
- Blaming the subscriber for their error
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Comcast Ecobill Paperless Billing
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "So this is what I amPaying for in service..."
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Seatle home with Custom 5 lite bay window (west facing). the window frame / casing is literally rotting itself out. It was properly installed, but not holding up to real..."
- "Green line appeared 1 year after purchase. I contacted VIZIO and told them that purchase was a year ago and may be out of warranty. They assured me that even..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."