Comcast - Paid for bill never received

I downgraded my service and was never billed for it at all.Because Comcast suggested that we go to paperless billing, I never saw a balance.

It was at $0 the whole time. Then, two months later, I received a call from their collections dept with the total. Obviously, I wasn't too surprised, but I was pretty taken aback when I tried to come with a compromise with the bill since they had never updated our online billing account to show the new total. I called their customer service and was told the same thing by four different CSRs: it was my job as a subscriber to call them to find out the bill and there was nothing they could do, not even cut my bill.

I was incensed since this was an error on their part and they put the blame on me, the subscriber because they never bothered to bill us correctly.

When I pointed this out, they still said that we were at fault.Following this call, in which we still have to pay the full amount or face collections, I was told that my account would be updated and, as you'll see in the attachment, it still isn't.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Disregard for customer issues
    • Inability to help
    • Blaming the subscriber for their error

Reason of review:
Product or service
Comcast Ecobill Paperless Billing
Review category
review #808645 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Comcast? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.