Received xfinity self install for tv and Internet. Internet service was increased and tv added to my account, even though none was authorized

When as more equipment arrived I spent 74 minutes trying to get comcast to Pick up their equipment at no cost to me. They offered to send a tech free to e first piece of equipment and then charge fro the 2nd piece the. Same tech at the same visit will pick up oh, and comcast sent it to me in one box, but fort he pick up they are calling it two".

After I declined they. Efferent to prepay a UPS option. I accepted and when I attempted t use the pre pay I was told by UPS that there is a $9 charge!

So comcast has tried to force their services on me. And make it my problem to return equipment. The equipment will sit in my garage until comcast wants it back.

I spoke to three people and all comcast employees lied to me. Wow

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #731784

You said you ordered a self install for tv and internet. How can you not expect to have tv service with a tv box installation? If all you wanted was internet, then all you need is an internet installation.