Douglasville, Georgia

I entered into a 2 year contract with Comcast to avoid a price change. I am never ever late paying my bill.

To my surprise, they placed erroneous charges on my account. When I contacted customer, I was routed to a third world country where they barely speak English. Then after being placed on hold for 1hr and 37 min I looked up the number for the executive office. Spoke to Matt who had no clue as to the day to day operations or billing for Comcast.

Matt was unsympathetic and not really concerned with my call. Very aggressive and argumenetive. I was simply promised a return call and nothing else. I think Comcast has gotten to big for it's customers.

I know of a few other companies that got to big for there customers and they do not exist anymore, MCI, Blockbuster just to name a few. Comcast get your *** together or disappear.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Account.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service.

Comments

Spokane, Washington, United States #913235

Comcast lied to me again and again. I bought the triple play for 139.00 right 2 weeks later my bill is 325.00 I call them they tell me I will only be charged what I was Quoted 3 times.

MY bill is still 325.00 so I canceled and now they want to give me a fee for that.

IT IS BAIT AND SWITCH AND ILLEAGLE. class action suite, is called for.