2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was on the internet yesterday and a news item came up about XFINITY and COMCAST over charging customers an average of $50 dollars a month. This turns out to be billions of dollars that we the customers are getting ripped off.

I know that they do not need to charge such high prices. I know there are many millions of customers so with just our account we figure that XFINITY?COMCAST owes us at least $1800. With the company being so huge they do not have to stick it to there customers.

When I did an online chat with XFINITY/COMCAST I wound up talking to someone from I believe India and he just told us about a bundle that would cost us more than the $111.00 we are paying now. I am a 100% disabled Veteran so neither myself or my wife realy need this outrageous bills.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Bundle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comcast Cons: With all of their pricing policies it is very confusing.

Comments

They just did the same thing to me. Price on bill is $50 higher than what I was quoted over the phone.

we are getting COMCAST, with only a few stations, our bill is down to $50. but we still cannot watch much TV

#1271900

Comcast dropped our bill by a dollar, I have o call them again