2.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

In April 12 2917 my bill was for $266.00 My service was disconnected on April 14. On my 11.

Comcast deducted $100.00 and May 12. Deducted $151.59 from my account. And when the account was opened the payment were in advance. So they sent me a check for $152.33 back after I called for a refund.

so do the math they prorated my refund. Does it look right to you. But they can rest assured that I'm unhappy being ripped off. But they are big and I'm just a customer.

And had equipment that did not work and was replaced with equipment that could not be set up.

Before you sign up never set up auto pay with the company should you select Comcast Infinity. Respectfully Glenn Gilley

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: With the end of contract it not the best company to deal with.

Comments

TELL THE WORLD. Local newspaper. FCC, FTC, BBB, UTILITY COMMISSION and even utility polls.Share with neighbors.

I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67.

However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the charge and even said it comes from a missed payment last YEAR! smh. I clearly have a bill where I was charged at my old address. set transfer 5/17 billed billed at old account 5/17 then on on 5/20 $158 was transferred to my new account!

I only owed $141 on 5/10 which i paid the past due $74 and then transferred $67. They even said they couldnt find my new address and admitted they had billed my old address. my bill is only 44 + 10 + fees=$64 they said (a month).

I was charged for a tech i did not want who was only to bring a remote yet i had a professional install. I was promised a credit of $60 for my trouble and an adjustment of the $166 billed to my old account as NEW charges.

shoereviewer1

I had a similar experience with Comcast. I cancelled my service, and when I logged on a few days later to make sure I was no longer being charged, I realized I was, in fact, still being charged for a service I had actually cancelled.