3.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been overbilled for 3 billing cycles with no resolve. As a senior on a fixed income, I have paid the same bill up until August 2018.

The agents go over the bill and keep telling me that I "changed" my status which is a lie!!! Why would you call to question why your bill went up, and then make upgrades to increase the bill?!?!?!?! I was told that the bill would remain $145.27, they would credit the $21.45, and that it would take 24 hours to update in the system. I called to check and made the payment, per billing, of $145.27.

This weekend, I received a bill of $188.28 with the $21.45 added along with a notification that my n. ew monthly charge would be $166.83. When you spend millions on false advertisement, it's time to leave and find another company that will keep their promise of excellent service, or at least no lie to seniors on a fixed income. I will immediately terminate my triple play by removing my phone (which I need) and internet services.

I plan to order a basic comcast plan until I speak with other companies to changeover. You can dupe millions, for millions, without me.

I am so hurt by this that I could go out on my own and stage a protest!!! Respectfully, Earlyne Berry

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Being duped over billing.

Comments