Verified Reviewer

1.1

I moved here in 2018 and hired Xfinity to provide my internet and phone. My services were cutting in and out and were very slow.

They kept telling me it was my equipment that was at fault. Stupidly believed them and did replace things that were functioning perfectly on their suggestions! I have had in excess of 24 service calls since 2019 to current.

In April or May 2021 A technician comes into my house all flustered waving his arms says " It's not your equipment, your house, or you. This is Xfinity, they need to update their equipment and that is NOT scheduled to be done until April or May of 2022!

I filed a complaint with the BBB and challenged my Discover bills.

Someone at corporate tried to call me and it went straight to voice mail three times and she put this in writing, this is what family and friends tell me as well for the last FOUR YEARS. The phone intermittently will NOT RING going directly to voice mail! Calls are never returned as promised. Despite all the service calls, they continue to maintain there is nothing wrong, or it's my equipment.

Multiple techs have been here this year and they know also. Billing and corporate who have never been here say its my fault and want to charge me full price at $ 80.00 plus dollars a month.

The lady at corporate said she wanted me to try one of their Modems yet again. She said they would work with me over the next month, not charge me for the modem rental for one month. She also stated that I would not be charged until my service was fixed.

I had to call back to set this up myself because she did not bother. I waited for two weeks and realized that she did not set it up. I called her and left messages and even she would not call back! When they finally came and installed their modem after I set it up of course, they cut my service off SIX DAYS later!

They forced me to pay 250.00.

but the lady today said they took $ 277.00 to have my services turned back on. My smart home tells me through my Alexa and Google homes that they are "having trouble connecting to the internet". Discover claims that I won my dispute for $156.00. They forced me to pay almost three hundred dollars to get my services turned back on.

This time they forced me to pay them directly out of my checking account, so I could not challenge my bills any longer.

They lie and refuse to adjust my to reflect the issues I have still been experiencing. I am switching back to my own modem because as usual theirs does not work as well as my own.

Billing agents make promises to adjust my bills but refuse to put it in writing. But now they never do.

They had been doing this for some of my bills throughout the last few years but even though there are still issues they are now demanding full price no exceptions and charging $70.00 for the technician visits as well as monthly charges. They say these visits are for "customer education".

User's recommendation: Run very fast away from these lying crooks!

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comcast Pros: Stinks.

Comcast Cons: Internet conectivity, Slow speeds, Incompetent representatives, Took my money.

Location: 1957 Camino del Rey Court Southwest, Los Lunas, NM 87031