Comcast was offering lower prices on t.v.and stated I couldn't receive any new bundles because I am locked into my current bundle for 2 years!!!!

Related: Don't trust Comcast to do what they say they will do

No one informed me I was locked in for 2 years. They are a TOTAL RIPOFF! They are rude when you talk with them about issues. I am price shopping with other companies because this is one of the worst I have ever experienced.

I would advise people to avoid them. My cable went out on a Friday and they said the fastest it could be fixed was on Tuesday!

They are such a hard sell that my husband and myself are worn out after they keep transferring us around.Horrible company!!

I didn't like: All of the below, Monopoly, Cost, Being bounced from one support team to another.

Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Comcast Bundle
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss I want to check numerous issues. But it is SO COMCAST TO WANT ME TO PICK only 1!!!!! / $1600
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments