1.6K views

Have you noticed how there will be a missing episode in a series on the On Demand listings?This is the second time a Luther episode has been missing.

All the Luther fans in my area are waiting with bated breath for the missing episode 2.

I have tried emailing, calling and instant messaging with one of their service reps and who all find something to blame it on but offer no fixes.

Oh and regarding the not receiving a bill and then getting dinged...it's happened to us a couple of times too.

Must be nice not having any competition.

Review about: Comcast Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

If GOT is not safe from Comcast's ongoing mistakes, blunders re: missing episodes, incorrect episodes, having a 2nd episode available prior to the 1st, then nothing is assured. Nothing except that their reps will blame the broadcaster or networks which is lol! If not for GOT I would quit Comcast now!

The have and the have nots,aired tuesday january 24-2017, is in HD in on demand,but not in regular w/ HD. I follow that show in OWN always

to Anonymous #1324434

A couple months ago, I recorded episodes of Sabrina The Animated Series. When I looked at the show's playlist, I noticed episodes 6, 12, 18, 24, 26, 28, 30, 33, 36, 42, 48, 59, and 60 were missing.

Rearranged my sched. made a special trip, etc. etc.

to watch the Titanic Blood and Steel series in it's entirety

instead of watching it over several nights.

Waited for the series to be added to the "on demand" menu.

After all that; NO EPISODES FIVE AND SIX!!

Just had a quick look at the Starz! site... says they will be added:

Ep.5 Oct 11 and Ep.6 Oct 11..the eleventh has been here and gone!

OH! why do we settle for mediocrity?

Regarding missing On Demand episodes:

I've been very annoyed to find that Episode 3 of James Clavell's Shogun is missing. Only 5 of the 6 episodes are available. To add to the frustration, some of those episodes that are available have been incorrectly labeled.

Same problem. No Game of Thrones, Season 2, Ep3.

This has happened several times to me with several different shows. And I'll go you one better...I ordered a movie a few weeks ago.

"Savage Messiah" Rated "R"

It wound up being an edited for TV print, no nudity, foul language expurgated. An edited for TV PRINT!

REALLY?

Yes...really.

Comcast...

WORST.

CABLE.

SYSTEM.

EVER.

Not to mention they took away my preferred collection movies...added them to their stinking rotten streaming pkg.

4.99 more a month for something that used to be free???

The $165.00 bucks I shell out for cable and internet isn't enough to get your lousy stream pkg thrown in???

buh bye comcast.