Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1.3K views 5 comments

Have you noticed how there will be a missing episode in a series on the On Demand listings?This is the second time a Luther episode has been missing.

Related: Solution to Comcast DTA attack on my VCRs and remote controls

All the Luther fans in my area are waiting with bated breath for the missing episode 2.

I have tried emailing, calling and instant messaging with one of their service reps and who all find something to blame it on but offer no fixes.

Oh and regarding the not receiving a bill and then getting dinged...it's happened to us a couple of times too.

Must be nice not having any competition.

Review about: Cable Tv Program.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Comcast Tv Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

The have and the have nots,aired tuesday january 24-2017, is in HD in on demand,but not in regular w/ HD. I follow that show in OWN always

Anoymous
to Anonymous #1324434

A couple months ago, I recorded episodes of Sabrina The Animated Series. When I looked at the show's playlist, I noticed episodes 6, 12, 18, 24, 26, 28, 30, 33, 36, 42, 48, 59, and 60 were missing.

Phil Cheetid

Rearranged my sched. made a special trip, etc. etc.

to watch the Titanic Blood and Steel series in it's entirety

instead of watching it over several nights.

Waited for the series to be added to the "on demand" menu.

After all that; NO EPISODES FIVE AND SIX!!

Just had a quick look at the Starz! site... says they will be added:

Ep.5 Oct 11 and Ep.6 Oct 11..the eleventh has been here and gone!

OH! why do we settle for mediocrity?

A customer in Valparaiso India

Regarding missing On Demand episodes:

I've been very annoyed to find that Episode 3 of James Clavell's Shogun is missing. Only 5 of the 6 episodes are available. To add to the frustration, some of those episodes that are available have been incorrectly labeled.

Comcast Sucks @SS

Same problem. No Game of Thrones, Season 2, Ep3.

This has happened several times to me with several different shows. And I'll go you one better...I ordered a movie a few weeks ago.

"Savage Messiah" Rated "R"

It wound up being an edited for TV print, no nudity, foul language expurgated. An edited for TV PRINT!

REALLY?

Yes...really.

Comcast...

WORST.

CABLE.

SYSTEM.

EVER.

Not to mention they took away my preferred collection movies...added them to their stinking rotten streaming pkg.

4.99 more a month for something that used to be free???

The $165.00 bucks I shell out for cable and internet isn't enough to get your lousy stream pkg thrown in???

buh bye comcast.