67 views
Verified Reviewer

They are just worthless crooks. Signed a contract.

3 months later they remove channels. Price stay's the same. I fail to see where it's my issue that they don't negotiate a contract with these channels. Comcast doesn't want to pay more, not my problem.

They lost a class action lawsuit for charging for boxes.

Lo and behold, 3 months into my contract they send me a notice that they have to charge me $13.50 for a box, a month. They lost a lawsuit in another state for the exact same thing. I am going to sue these idiots.

Then their sport's fee. Which they claim was a government tax at $8 a month.

Once again a class action lawsuit they Lost!!! They need to be sued in every state. They are certainly not an honest company. So all those years of collecting $6-$8 a month from hundred of thousands of customer's just went into someones pocket.

I wonder if they paid taxes on that undeclared income.

All you can do is sue them over and over. The FCC doesn't care. These are fraudulent practices.

They also don't answer their phones.

They sub that out to a third party contract. The people that answer the phone don't know anything and can't do anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Package.

Reason of review: everything.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments