Resolved
2.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Not Happy at all right now Comcast. First of all your technician comes out says he can't put the service in because trees are in his way, but the trees he was asking me to cut did not seem to block him so he couldn't get me a temporary service.

So first chance I get I cut them that was yesterday. Also in the mean time I receieve a bill? For What? I have nothing but I dumb app that is wrong!!!

So I call back they say ok we will have someone tomorrow. I am like awesome. So I schedule the appointment then I watch my app. At first it said 1-5 then it changed to 4:30 - 5 so I am like cool I can just leave work early and meet them.

Then I get a phone call at like 1:28 and 8 mins later I call right back and they resechedule me for Thursday!!!! Are you kidding the guy that I scheduled with didn't even say I had to be there? It is a temporary service why cant they hook it up while they are there and I will test it later. Yall really have some lazy technicians if you ask me.

They look for any excuse to move to the next house!!!

Sick of this! I understand yall are busy but I cant *** work for a four hour period, why cant you call while they are at the house????

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Installation.

Reason of review: No Service Yet!!.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Wait time.

Comments