Coverage Area
Style and Design

We went to Comcast to save money. Opposite effect!

First they fried our phone system by installing their equipment wrong and backfeedng the signal. Then they refused to take responsibility and referred me to their subcontractor. Then it took over a week to get our phones numbers ported over so we had no company phones. Funny things was, all we had to say was that we were trying to switch over to Comcast and everyone was understanding (I guess they already knew how bad Comcast was).

That should have chased us of their service butt we decided to stick with it since it was so difficult to switch all communications over. Now, their equipment had failed and we are waiting for days for a tech. We are a business that is basically shut down without internet and phones. We were told a tech will be here between 10 and 12 today, however, that turned out to be incorrect.

The 2 hour windows are for residential customers, business customer windows are actually 4 hours! So the people relying on the service to be reliable for their literal livelihoods are less important!

I am posting this via my cell phone - that is how sick and tired I am of Comcast! If you are considering them for your company's service, do so at your own peril!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Clueless people, Deceptive practices, Complete lack of customer service.

Comments