Seattle, Washington

I am really disappointed in Comcast's customer service line. The first two times we called to downgrade our cable service we were disconnected as soon as we pressed "downgrade." The third time, we were placed on hold for more than 2 hours before we gave up.

The fourth time, we were disconnected again. The fifth time, I pressed "upgrade service" and I was immediately given a representative. Unfortunately, the call was dropped again when I mentioned we were looking to downgrade. Since then we have tried calling three more times and all were disconnected.

This has all been today. I am really, really disappointed in this service. It is unprofessional, unkind, and inconsiderate to the people who are paying for this product and shows a complete lack of respect for Comcast customers.

Whoever has decided "by ignoring your customers you will better serve them" should rethink their business strategy. We are now seriously considering canceling our service altogether.

Comments

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.

The same thing has happened to me.I have called three different months right after paying our bill to downgrade and they said I couldn't do it until I made another payment. They will not let us do it. I am thinking of reporting them.

I agree!! They are horrible.

They told me that they had to transfer me that no could help me with a down grade. They raise their prices so high no one can afford to stay on the plan. They were very rude and have no respect for their customers. I have a friend who was trying to sign up for cable and tv and they have truly given her the run around.

They have given her 4 different prices, and that is after she went online and found a price for 69.99 and now they are saying that it will be 130.00?!?! They are crazy!! What a ripoff.

It would be better to go with att or satellite. Save yourself the hassle.