After waiting a week for a service call....no tech arrived. Paid a house sitter to be there as I'm out of town.

Cost me $50 for the sitter. Customer service was to resend the tech and call to let me know...but 45 minutes later...no call. Probably have to wait another week for another service. But not without a good *** chewing for everyone who answers the phone.

Mission to get to Tom Karinshak SVP of Customer Service or.....SVP of Lack of Customer Service. And let's not forget about the 2 hours guarantee or $20 bucks...won't hold my breath for that either.

Comcast just to big for their britches........47 million customers....they just don't give a ***. I'd switch to satellite or uverse but they suck just as bad.

FCC is worthless, politicians are paid by the PACs..........population get the shaft. Sounds like America we have now!

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #827676

I understand what your saying you need help with this.Wanna move on to better services and for better value for money contact 877-709-3832 Reach Jordan Katzen.I was with these guys too Had the same issue.And on that day got a call from this guy informing me about at&t all the insight promotional services and stuff lol.i was so pissed i wouldve gone with anything he had to offer but he still gave me the best for my business.and he got got me the best package now i found out that i was paying way too much too these guys and getting *** services.He will help you move on to the best services and help you get the best possible package for money Im not joking this guy is Legit.He helps you get the best At&t package possible and you will be very impressed with the services.Good Luck