Chicago, Illinois

Moved into a new home which would require the premium setup- 6 TVs, phone, cable, HD DVR, and Internet. Appointment window scheduled for 8am-8pm in my area (supposedly my only option).

After waiting around, calling to confirm several times, no one showed up. I called at 8:05 and it turns out, they don't even send people to my area that late -wtf, why the appointment window then? Rescheduled for the following day, given three different appointment windows after numerous confirmation calls (me to them, never the other way). Stood up for all three.

A total of 4 appointments made and no one has ever shown up or given me a call.

Called Directv and they were here within the hour.

People have lives, jobs, responsibilities and I gave up 24 hours, numerous chances and never once was treated with genuine kindness or regard. Not to mention, I own 3 homes and all will be directv customers.

Comments

You should have went with"DIRECTV"In the beginning.But please be aware of which "PACKAGE You Choose".

Chicago, Illinois, United States #646288

2 days no call no show for techs. My building does not allow for other service providers.

I have called 17 times over last 2 days to confirm appointments, always told its all set, nobody shows or calls. Worst service ever.