Bellingham, Washington

Did not the answer my call or always voice mail box was full. it is so strange, comcast do business like this. (Zip 98229)Comcast simply marks my house unserviceble. I want to pay any construction work to make cable connection to my house, but they kept cutting off the communication between I and the guy who in charge.

Did not the answer my call or always voice mail box was full.

it is so strange, comcast do business like this. (Zip 98229)

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #826117

I understand what your saying you need help with this.Wanna move on to better services and for better value for money contact 877-709-3832 Reach Jordan Katzen.I was with these guys too Had the same issue.And on that day got a call from this guy informing me about at&t all the insight promotional services and stuff lol.i was so pissed i wouldve gone with anything he had to offer but he still gave me the best for my business.and he got got me the best package now i found out that i was paying way too much too these guys and getting *** services.He will help you move on to the best services and help you get the best possible package for money Im not joking this guy is Legit.He helps you get the best At&t package possible and you will be very impressed with the services.Good Luck