Cancelled service in April 2016 due to moving out of state.

1.) They asked me to return equipment which I never had, bills supported that.

2.) Called customer support on May 3, 2016; they promised to fix that and stated that it takes 60 days before I can get my refund.

3.) got numerous calls from the equipment return services Comcast uses demanding that I return the equipment.

4.) Called again June 2, 2016; again the promise to fix it.

5.) Called again July 12; service rep stated that there is no,indication that I returned the equipment, but she will take care of it.(got a ticket#)

6.) Called again August 18, 2016, samre story; got another ticket#

7.) Called again on August 30, 2016, as I still do not have my check; another ticket#

Escalated numerous times to "supervisor"s who were absolutely incompetent and rude.

If Comcast thinks I am giving up; they just don't know me and my patience.

Sent reports to BBB and FCC and Congressional reps; NOTHING.

That is just sickening because if you do owe them money, oh boy they are very fast and outright hostile.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of comcast customer care. Comcast needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned comcast customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Comcast.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments