Moved from Massachusetts to New Hampshire one year and eight months ago and asked Comcast to transfer my accounts accordingly.I have three email accounts.

The primary email account was not transferred and was left active. I can sign in to Comcast using the primary email account but I have no access to the one email account that Comcast has not transfered correctly. One year and eight months of no emails on my primary and many calls, each one an endless cycle of repeated waiting and repetition has gotten me nowhere. I have accumulated nine different case numbers and 40 hours of discussion.

Comcast has no contact person assigned to the cases and they do not reference the previous case numbers when you call, so each call requires starting the explanation of my email problem from the start.My latest Case Number is CR 485 707 830 PLEASE HELP ME

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Comcast. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Comcast.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Comcast to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

ibutterfly34
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1011005

I never use an ISP's email service.They're all unreliable.

Use hotmail (best spam engine) or Yahoo or gmail. That way, YOU are in charge.

Been at this tech craziness (that's where we're going) for decades.Best of luck.