1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Called Comcast on December 06, 2017 and the call was answered by a girl giving her name as Aconna, I asked to speak to a manager becauser my bill just keeps going up like always. She put me on hold for 15 minutes when a girl identifying herself as Candice and a supervisor came on.

I told her my bill has gone up $60.00 a month in the last year. And asked what I could do to lower it. She told me there was nothing I could do except sign a five year contract which would make the bill go down $10.00 a month and I could take this plan or nothing.

Im not kidding with this that is what she said then she hung up on me. Ive been a Comcast customer for about 17 years now, the customer service gets worse and worse. They tell you they are putting you on one plan then that is not what you get. They constantly lie to you about what they are selling you. Customer retention department is nothing but a joke.

Its hard where we live to get anyone else for internet. Seems like your plan going from 146 a month to 210 a month within a year is a bit rediculous. Especially when you pay for a higher internet speed and the one you get doesnt even come close to it. Their comment is its always your equipment not theirs.

I dont know when customer longevity stopped accounting for anything and loyalty to a company means nothing. Comcast will do about anything to get a new customer but they show no appreciation to somone that has been with them for years.

One of our friends signed up with them not long ago and we warned them. Now they are going back to Direct TV.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Bundle.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comcast Cons: Customer service.

• misleading business practices