I officially requested to transfer my comcast service from old to new address.

Since it has already been 2-3 months, I haven't got any bill and can't even see updated bill at online.

I asked for paper bill if online payment is not going to be updated. Still has not been arrived.

And you know what happen??

My internet service got stopped due to the payment!! No bill delivered, then they stop my serveice. so i complaint to service agent through phone.. and he gave me one more surprising news.. I also need to pay Late fee penalty..

Great.

This company do not fear customer and do whatever they do. Comcast made a clear mistake not to update my address neither sending out bill, then blame customer..

How in the world this is possible?? Are we living in US? Is this company found on US soil??

I don't know what to do next.. My service stopped, no bill arrived and need to pay penalty..

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Service Transfer.

Comments

I have the same problem. Initially they told me I signed up for ebilling.

The fact of the matter is I have never signed up for ebilling, for this account or any. I asked to get a bill mailed to me every month, got 1 and the rest are a mystery. So now I get no bills from comcast, just disconnected.

Then on reconnection I must pay late fee. Class Action anyone?