Lexington, Virginia

I had transferred our apartment account to my roommate, with the representative telling me that I had no further charges. A few weeks later, I got an email from Comcast saying I owed money.

I tried paying it online but couldn't access it because my roommate was the only one who had any access to account now (it didn't show up on her account). I emailed Comcast about it but no response. Another week later, I get a collection bill notice.

Thank you, Comcast, for bringing down my credit score without actually giving me a chance to pay. THANKS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Account.

Comments

Richardson, Texas, United States #746986

Why did you not pay over the phone?You could have telephoned Comcast and They would have allowed you to pay this way.Sounds like another" Sob Story".Also you could have given the money to your roommate to pay for you sense you turned the account over to your roommate.I think you thought you got away free but the joke is on you Go Comcast.And know i am not employed by Comcast.

MikeBrady
Chantilly, Virginia, United States #744862

They did give you a chance to pay - they sent you a bill. You do know that you can pay more than one way don't you? Mail, grocery store, Comcast storefront.

Get started disputing these charges with the three credit bureaus.