State: New Jersey City: Vineland Product: Comcast Bundle Clear all filters (1 of 217 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast in Vineland, New Jersey - Worst costumer service

My bill went from $74.00 to $140.00 in 6 months. The bill the went to $171.00 a month for the same service. I called the company and They said they could not explained why the price went up. No new offers available and they say they did not care if i cancel my service with them. The representative could not answered my question and she talk about other things that i was not interested. I then spoke with a representative from solution who also stated he could not help me. I told him to transfer me to cancellation department because i did not wants they're services anymore. He put me on hold and five minutes later he hang up the call. The local office, 301 S. Main Rd, Vineland N.J are also poor in costumer service. If you stay in that office who will notice 4 of 5 costumers are to complaint and they walk away more upset than when they entered. They don't solve you problem and they act like they don't care. Without us they are nothing. I guess they are forgetting that.
kuchakuchu

Very true, customer care is quite pathetic with Comcast. They have false sense of ownership and think company belongs to them and I havent seen any complaint getting resolved to my satisfaction. Customer care is just there so "I appologise".

Review
Service
Comcast Bundle
Cons
  • Poor customer service and price
Reason of review
Poor customer services and high price
Loss