service customer service customer phone internet cable bill problem people account

Overpriced Internet Review

My family has "high-speed internet" from comcast while it can't allow more than 3 people to online at once. I was playing on the computer and I got multiple lag spikes and kept on dying. This internet is an overpriced piece of ***.

Cutoff for using the internet | Comcast review from Plainsboro, New Jersey

i came home from a hard day of college to find my i-net off they claim i was using to much band with, but they never provide nor indicate what that limit is. what recourse do i have, i want justice. i came home from a hard day of college to find my i-net off they claim i was using to much band with, but they never provide nor indicate what that limit is. what recourse do i have, i want justice. i came home from a hard day of college to find my i-net off they claim i was using to much band with, but they never provide nor indicate what that limit is. what recourse do i have, i want justice.

A while back Comcast published a monthly limit for all internet subscribers of 250 Gig per month.

Compared to limits imposed by some of the other broadband providers Comcast has a much higher limit than a lot of the others.

On your Primary User Account for your Comcast Service they have recently introduced a subscriber accessable " Usage Meter " so you can keep track of your monthly usage.

The biggest usage hogs are those that download movies nearly 24 hours a day or run highly active " Servers " on their residential internet service which I believe is a violation of their terms of service in the first place.

No, I don't work for Comcast, in fact I have issues with them over their unreliable Digital Voice phone service.

They just want to try and avoid usage hogs from bogging down the system for others. You should have received e mails from Comcast about the 250 Gig limit quite some time ago.

Pleased with comcast

I've read where people aren't happy with comcast.internet or hd tv. I have to say that they have been more then willing to help me when I had a problem. They rewired my whole house and had techs here untill my problem was fixed. Every company has it's bad days ,but I'm very satisfied with my comcast and I have triple play, so there's alot that can go wrong. I hope the people that have a problem get them resolved, but as for me I like my comcast. thx ED taynpor in new jersey

thank you for taking the time to post something nice ED.

Service