service customer service customer phone internet cable bill problem people account

Comcast Cable Tv Review

Comcast is full of ***. I'm paying over $200 a month. They claim they reset the box between 2 AM and 3 AM. That's inconvenient to me. My TV freezes and I have to get up unplug the box to reset it. And they tell me I can get a discount for this inconvenience. They say is mandatory. They told me I can go back to the old boxes and that their solution. What do you Think? Comcast is full of ***!
Review
#811994 Review #811994 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Bad quality

Comcast sent me to collections for nothing...twice

They sent me to collections last year for $354.44. It had not yet gone on my credit and I quickly realized it was because I had cancelled my account and hadn't yet returned equipment. (Mind you this was a matter of days). I spoke to Comcast & the Collections agency and they both claimed my account was clear. My comcast account was officially closed in June 2010. I have since moved to another address and have a whole new account with Comcast (like an ***). Just received a phone call that they sent my account over AGAIN 8/8/11!!! For the same amount! Comcast is saying I have a $0 balance on all of my accounts. But they wouldn't call collections. So I called collections and patched in Comcast on a 3-way. Comcast told them I have a $0 account and the collections agency is still claiming this balance! Now it's on my credit.

Comcast customer service was so bad that I made a commitment to never consider Comcast for the remainder of my lifetime. If I am an influential grandfather someday, I will make an effort to make sure my kids and grand kids NEVER use Comcast again.

Poor phone conversations, poor response time, absolutely no respect for the customer and after proving to them that I closed my account, they still choose to bill me. Comcast and its representative are dirty dogs that deserve unemployment.

They did about the same to me. I had to move due to work, told this to the rep when I signed up and he told me not to worry since it was due to work.

Thought better of it but agreed. 9 months later, cancelled my cable and they told me there was a fee. I argued no based on what the guy said. Girl told me it would be waived.

3 months went by and I get a bill from a collections agency. Had my mail forwarded at the post office but never once got a notice. Called and got run around on both sides. Finally got to speak with a customer service manager who told me he did see that it was supposed to be waived.

Said he would see to it that it was taken care of. Still there 5 days later. Two more hours on phone with run around. Now they are hanging up on me when my hold time times out.

I plan to buy a home in the next 6 months. How is this stain on my credit going help me get a low interest rate?

View more comments (1)
Product
Comcast Account

Comcast is terrible

My hd feed goes out all the time. When I call, I am on hold for at least 10 minutes (like tonight). When I finally get a customer service rep, I am offered to pay additional money to fix their product which is not working. (HD DVR box) I already pay close to $200 per month for a static-ridden phone, internet, and cable. When I DVR shows, I go to watch them only to find out the hd feed was disrupted and they have a messed up picture and bad sound. (I have exact dates when this happened- at least four times) . When you call they are incredibly rude and only want to sell you more services.
Service
Comcast Internet Service
Loss

Comcast Follies

The service was a nightmare from day 1. After 3 months of fooling around with the service reps--a virtual trip around the world--they send 2/3rds of the Stooges to the house. They spent 2 hours climbing around the house--but not the phone pole. Here's what they said: They're new at the phone business, and I should help them out by keeping a diary of problems or outages; then I should consult my neighbors to see if they are having a problem; and finally I should note the weather conditions and time of day when I am cut off from the world. If I will only cooperate we can get this service off the ground and running. I told them to go up to church and have a mass said for Comcast, because no earthly power could convince me to stay with them.

Contact Comcast Customer Service