service customer service customer phone internet cable bill problem people account

Comcast - Customer Care Review from Mansfield, New Jersey
Inexperienced Comcast technician goes through my ceiling. Causing major repairs!
Service
Comcast Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Comcast - Customer Service Line Review from Gloucester Township, New Jersey

Comcast - Customer Service Line Review from Gloucester Township, New Jersey
After a month of trying to get new customer help I sat on hold for almost 4 hours and then was disconnected!

They suck...plain and simple. Triple play is $159???

***.....my bill is $208 a month. The cable boxes are archaic. Old *** equipment that freezes.

Internet is slow as ***. Since we are in Glo Twp, we are stuck with these commy bastards.

Mayor Mayer..cmon man!!!!!!

Reason of review
Poor customer service

Worst Customer Service | Comcast review from Avenel, New Jersey

Worst Customer Service - Comcast review
For more than 4 days my internet speed was quite slow so I decided to do a speed test at speedtest.comcast.net. Surprisingly my speed was 0.41Mbps when it is supported to be atleast 4Mbps. I called the customer service guys and told him about the speed test result. He started asked me if my internet is working. I asked him if he has a slight clue what internet is and how it works. I just did a speed test on comcast. I asked him if I can speak to the manager and he transferred me to the main menu. I called back twice and the call got hangup on its own. This is the worst service I've ever used in my life. *** yourself comcast.
Kynslee

i agree, comcast is the worst! unfortunately, they have a monopoly in my area.

'just got internet back after quitting them 2 yrs ago, only because I need it for my job. good luck (bwa-ha-ha; they don't giva a sh:)

Service