State: New Jersey Clear all filters (180 of 3925 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I have been a Comcast customer for over 7 years the only reason i remain one is because they are the only available service in my area or else i would have canceled my account years ago. Each and every month i have the need to call them regarding my bills .a package...
2.1
I liked
  • Nightmare
#1207434

Short Review on November 01, 2016

I got in Comcast for a year (12 ) months . In end of last two months , they over charge me & the rep say it's their policy bc of the tax.
Show

Comcast in Mickleton, New Jersey - Damned Internet-based ads!

I am totally frustrated with Comcast and their constantly bombarding me -- and all consumers -- with !@#$! internet-based ads. They are everywhere, all the time. I have tried stopping them myself, but nothing works, because Comcast WANTS to SHOVE these ads down our throats! I would bet all these advertisers are paying Comcast big bucks to annoy consumers with these ads. And, as we all know, Comcast could care less about its customers. We consumers pay, and pay DEARLY, for our (lousy) Comcast service. We consumers should have THE RIGHT to see, or NOT to see, the ads we want!!!!
Mickleton, New Jersey
Show

Comcast - Comsast in Pine Hill, NJ – worst customer service EVER!

Comsast in Pine Hill, NJ – worst customer service EVER! We’ve been using the service since March, 2016 with a modem we bought from Best Buy. Everything was fine until last week. The internet and TV has been cutting off every couple hours for several hours. We had countless calls with Comcast, who blamed everything on the modem (they said it’s because it’s not theirs), with the modem manufacturer, who could not help us either because they couldn’t establish the connection with the modem. After all those calls, we went to a Comcast office and got a modem from them and paid for the additional service. After the activation, it did not solve the problem. We called Comcast again, and after they couldn’t see the modem in the network, we requested a tech to come check everything. The next available appointment is in 8 days (!!!). Are you kidding me?! Why do you expect us to pay for your crappy service or its absence for those 8 days??? Then I saw a Comcast tech coming to my neighbors (what a coincidence!) and asked him if he knows anything about service issues or why this has been happening. He said, the location we got the modem from, which is Turnersville, NJ, does not have the modems with the last software update, and that’s the reason it’s been acting up. He advised to go to Audubon or Cherry Hill and get an updated modem. So we made another trip to Turnersville to return the modem, then went to Audubon location and got another one. And guess what? It didn’t help either. Needless to say, we’re pissed off and hating to be Comcast customers. Can anybody tell me what is going on?!!
Pine Hill, New Jersey
  • Call center

Comcast - Internet Service Review from Mount Laurel, New Jersey

I wàs promised internet blast for 39.00 monthly. This increased to 69.00 a month. Ridiculous price for only internet. Now they sent a letter stating I was mischarged and it SHOULD have been 89.00 a month and subsequently they will charge 89.00 PLUS 13.00 a month in LATE fees until further notice. Comcast and VERIZON are related companies who work together to hold a monopoly in the Richmond area. I have filed a complaint with FCC for unfair and ludicrous business practices. If you want WiFi you have no choice . I am NOT paying 100 a month for internet services.
1.3

Tv Channel Review

What happened to channel 295????? You may cave to the disgusting programs but we Christians are a lsrge voice and we wsnt our Christian h.d. channels!
Product

Comcast=Cheaters

CHEATERS...That is the one word that describes this company. 1) They give you an offer and when bill doesn't match, they say they have no proof of it. They never send you a email/ticket number about conversation, so you have no proof 2) Rude customer service 3) Customer service hang up and don't transfer to Manager. Excuse: Manager is not in office. I come early and he comes late :) 4) Very poorly trained customer service. Many times, they don't know what they are doing
1.7
  • In accurate billing
  • Worst customer service with no proof
  • No records of your old conversation

Comcast Tv Package Review

Got my bill in today 156 dollard jumped 17 dollars on a package plan. Duckin pissed off like to tell them to cut the frickin cable line. And like to pay my bill at the 1980 billing 20 dollars thay can use the. That billing paper and wrip there *** with it
Beach Haven, New Jersey

Comcast Technical Support Review from Mount Laurel, New Jersey

My underground cable broke in January so Comcast put it across my lawn till April when the ground thawed. So they never showed,I called and was told two months to fix it so I told them I was going to cancel my cable and it got done in one week. I told them I had sprinklers so they said they would do it with shovels that didn't work out they hit the sprinkler line. I've been calling Comcast every week for six weeks and got no where at all very frustrating.
2.4
Show
Channels subscription changed without approval or any notice......Says I need a subscription to watch. I been with CC for more then 20 years. I was provided with comp cable, becasue I'm property manager, so when ever CC marketing Rep. wanted to do promo's at...
Bellmawr, New Jersey