The new menu and guide on the new Xfinity boxes are difficult to read and to navigate.I was told when I got the new box it was "more user friendly.

Not so! On the contrary, it's a nightmare. Very frustrating!!! To select anything on TV or OnDemand takes much, much longer with the older equipment, it needs to reset itself often, was not "simple" to start up and for all of that the monthly cost just keeps creeping up and up.

Also when I went online to read a users guide for my particular box, it's not even listed.And I've had the new box only about a week.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "stop making customers so unhappy with the service and charging so much for the frustration!". This person is overall dissatisfied with Comcast. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Comcast.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Comcast to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments