I am so disgusted with comcast.I called in to get set up with internet, everything was fine until I received the modem in the mail.

because i have dish, a technician would have to come out and drill a hole in the wall and place a new outlet, and that would cost me $50 on top of the shipping fee of $15, that could have been avoided. There was no technician available for 7 days. So when the technician finally came out, he didn't put a new outlet in he just used the same outlet that my dish was through. and i had to pay him $50 for something that i could have did myself.

Anyways, as soon as the guy leaves, no more the 10 minutes my internet shuts off :-/ i call comcast explains what happens and the rep tells me that there is a balance of 306.00 on my account from a previous address in Utah. I have never been t Utah in my life. Well now they are sending me a fraud package and is suppose to turn my internet back on. That never happened.

I had to call back 6 more times and explain what's happening to 20 other people cause they kept transfering me to every department there is. So im fed up and tell comcast to just cancel my account and i will go with another carrier and they cn come and get their modem that is currently sitting on my lawn and i hang up.

this broad had the nerve to call me back saying she cannot disconnect my service.so i told her to bill Bill Gates cause i am not paying for ***!!

Review about: Comcast Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments