68 views
Verified Reviewer

I got comcast for my apt on Aug 2018,ever since it was installed I've had nothing but one issue after another. My tv screen would turn blue and a gray box in the center that said "no signal".

I filed 2 complaints with the Ct Dept of Consumer Protection,1 with the F.T.C. and another with the F.C.C. I've been promised things that NEVER came true. Shayla Bonner was one of them, they want your business but won't compensate or even try.

They offered me $80 credit and 2 coupons for premium channels. After 4 1/2yrs of the B.S.

I was done, I also lost a tv that was brand new these people DO NOT GIVE A $#!&;;;;;, company's this big need to implode on themselves, they forget that it's the LITTLE people that put them where they are. I SUGGEST TO GET ROKU HULU OR WHATEVER ELSE STAY AWAY FROM THESE THIEVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Bundle.

Store Location: Cromwell, Connecticut