State: Nevada Product: Comcast Internet Service Clear all filters (1 of 765 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Klepto-Comcast--collecting for non-existent service.

Klepto-Comcast--collecting for non-existent service.
On occasion I have had to contact Customer Service for many organizations. Occasionally, the first rep I speak with is able to resolve the issue. More often than not I need to escalate before a suitable resolution occurs. In some instances I need to escalate to the executive level. However, until today, I felt that as a consumer, if I were determined, a satisfactory answer would be forthcoming. Comcast is the exception. Their approach is opaque and shirks all responsibility. I have been billed four years for services that I cancelled and could not receive. (I moved four years ago.) One can attempt to reach the executive level, but they are shielded by a response team that deflects calls to regional offices. In this instance I attempted to contact Neil Smit's executive assistant--Betsy Wilkinson at the corporate headquarters number 215.286.1700. I spoke to a member of the "team" named Justin who provided no value add--referring me to the regional office.

I used to be a CAE at Lynnwood,WA Tech Repair call center. Comcast Cares Day is a joke.

You had to use a vacation day to participate in the HARD PHYSICAL LABOR VOLUNTEER SERVICE DAY.

Comcast Cares...but not much.

Comcast Cares...about $$$. If you want discounts call the 800 phone number and ask for the retention department.

Review