Called in three times.First time nice lady, but she gave me the wrong information on how to resolve issue.

Called back, got a woman who could barely speak English. Very rude, put me on hold then hung up on me. Called back asked to speak to supervisor. He proceeded to tell me everything I already knew.

Again, he could barely speak English. I would like to know how these companies can charge the kind of money they do, and we cannot get quality service or people on the phone who can communicate with English speaking people. This is such a joke. But just wait until your bill is due.

Better not be late.We should all revolt and not pay.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Comcast. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Comcast.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Comcast to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Comcast - Internet service Comcast "Before I went out to go shopping I turned off my apple iPad off. Off I mean all the way off and change 100 per cent. I returned and found..." Read more Comcast - Internet Service Review from Santa Maria, California Comcast "You router and address that are on I found that since I change password that I get more and more direct tv!! I did take pictures of this to show..." Read more Comcast - Changed programming without notice Comcast "I had set aside a weekend to watch Formula One Racing. I had setup my DVR to record practice, qualification, and the Race. The practice and qualification programs were recorded..." Read more Comcast - Tv Service Review from Canton, Georgia Comcast "They are so bad, my mom literally got into a relationship with a Comcast rep because he came out to the house like twice a week. Absolutely nothing works and..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Uneducated manager doesnt know the Dennys menu Dennys Restaurant "Sunday morning bliss...the sun hitting my face as I wake on the couch, a concoction of sweaty leather and skin joining together in harmony. I was excited, truly excited. The..." Read more