Called in three times.First time nice lady, but she gave me the wrong information on how to resolve issue.

Called back, got a woman who could barely speak English. Very rude, put me on hold then hung up on me. Called back asked to speak to supervisor. He proceeded to tell me everything I already knew.

Again, he could barely speak English. I would like to know how these companies can charge the kind of money they do, and we cannot get quality service or people on the phone who can communicate with English speaking people. This is such a joke. But just wait until your bill is due.

Better not be late.We should all revolt and not pay.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Comcast. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Comcast.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Comcast to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments