Verified Reviewer

3.0

I signed up for a certain package. I am still required to pay the same amount even though Im losing stars channel.

Yes I get Epic channel but its not the same at all. You raise the taxes up almost 10.00. Which I understand to a point. But no, this matter did not get fixed.

Also, customer service was happy and positive, so they are not to blame. I just wish there were something I could do...

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Package.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comcast Pros: Great options.

Comcast Cons: Billing and customer service.

Store Location: Lock Haven, Pennsylvania

Comments

Jermany

Sad

Sharmayne
@Jermany

Endlessly pitiful ... their business tactics not only border on fraud, often times they are out right illegal.

Deleting channels and raising prices. When one calls to inquire why this is happening, they have no answer. And no, we are not allowed to talk with any one in this giant organization, who might tell us "the buck stops here and I am going to help you!" This is why there is such anger at corporations in general. They simply do not care at all about humans, only profit.

My fondest wish is that a few REAL competitors appear on the horizon and sometime soon they are blown out of their monopoly. NO BUSINESS ETHICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11