Naples, Florida

On September 30th i called customer service at 10:20. By 11:57 I had spoken with three representatives and had been disconnected three times.

The last representative before being disconnected informed me that a ticket should be issued and I would hear from a manager by the end of the day???? No one called!!! On October 1st I drove to the Tamiami Trail location and once again they said they could not help but would fill out another ticket for me...... and have a nice day.

I have been overcharged for several months and just received a bill for 188.00 dollars of which my payment per month is only 39.95.

All I wanted was to be refunded and cancel my service with comcast. Still no response????

Reason of review: Bad customer service.....phone holds way to long.....overcharging customer without consent or apology!!!!.

I didn't like: Inability to resolve problem.

Comments

They have the worse customer service. I have had the most horrendous experience with these people.

I have filed a complaint with the FCC and the BBB.

I suggest that you do the same. It is time Comcast become accountable for their horrible below average customer service.