Lynnwood, Washington

my internet service stopped working so I had to call comcast. The most irritating and anger generating move on comcast's part is that I have to listen to a recording 3 times that says "do you know you can go to comcast.com online to get help".

No, I can't.

I only call comcast when our internet service goes down. How the *** can I go online to get help about my internet service going down when the internet service has stopped working. But a bunch of *** and idiots.

How can I say this in a polite way - stop insulting and *** off your customers. If there were another service that provided what you provide for a price within a few dollars we would change service providers in a heartbeat. I can't wait to get serviced by some other company than comcast. Your company is run by idiots. Get a clue, get a brain.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

The phone system is automated-aka the same message you heard is the same message everyone hears. Get a clue.