4.3
Coverage Area

I have triple xFinity because I live in an area that requires Home Security.This includes internet (which is lightening fast!) and TV, smart phone and landline.

The only problems I've had is the xFinity site quit keeping records of my phone calls in April 2015 (it's now August) and of course the price, but I knew it would go up after the first year.

They are far better than their competitors! I'm including a photo of the hole CENTURY LINK has left in my lawn and not filled & resodded as promised over a week ago. This is NOT done by xFinity!

It was dug by Century Link (I repeat lest you misunderstand.) It needed to be done, as the cables are rotting and are, indeed, on my property though we have lived here 26 years and NEVER had Century Link.Very odd!

Viva La Comcast!

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with patience and internet speed. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of xfinity. Comcast needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned xfinity in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Comcast.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments