I have triple xFinity because I live in an area that requires Home Security.This includes internet (which is lightening fast!) and TV, smart phone and landline.
The only problems I've had is the xFinity site quit keeping records of my phone calls in April 2015 (it's now August) and of course the price, but I knew it would go up after the first year.
They are far better than their competitors! I'm including a photo of the hole CENTURY LINK has left in my lawn and not filled & resodded as promised over a week ago. This is NOT done by xFinity!
It was dug by Century Link (I repeat lest you misunderstand.) It needed to be done, as the cables are rotting and are, indeed, on my property though we have lived here 26 years and NEVER had Century Link.Very odd!
Viva La Comcast!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Internet speed
- Customer service reps
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "For more than 4 days my internet speed was quite slow so I decided to do a speed test at speedtest.comcast.net. Surprisingly my speed was 0.41Mbps when it is supported..."
- "After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "One word, do NOT fall in to trap of IKEA kitchen sales.We ordered an entire set of cabinets, flooring, and counter-tops from them (IKEA draper at 67 West IKEA Way..."
- "I have had my Hyla for 15 or more years. Love it. Never needed cust service. Starts and works perfect every time. No comparison to the other ones. I guess..."
- "No one should do business with ShopRTACabinets. I only received half of my order 3+ weeks later than they promised. I was told that their cabinets get lost..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."