On July 5, 2020 my visa bank card declined due to $185.18 was deducted from my bank ACCT. from Comcast by mistake.

I understand mistakes happen, but due to misinformation given to me from 2 telephone calls from July 6-7, my money wasnt refunded properly. On the 3rd call July 8, to Comcast today, the issue was resolved but I still have to wait 3 business days for my refund. This is unacceptable.. the Rep.

explained that I was told the wrong department. I was told to call back and request the billing department. The Rep. stated I should have been told the accounting department; seems to me more correct training is needed by Comcast.

Next, as modern as technology is I should never have to wait 3 extra days for a refund. This service should be updated immediately. This is not fair to the customer..now I have a minus in my checking account due to this error. There are many companies that give refunds the same day.

You all need to please use this method. AGAIN, this is truly unacceptable and no one can even confirm how this happened.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Website.

Comments