Horsham, Pennsylvania

I wanted to post my absolute displeasure with Comcast after my failed installation or non installation this past weekend. I originally scheduled Comcast to come out and install new service between 3 and 5 pm on a Friday. I was in contact with the installer and was told 3 times that he would be there between 3 and 3:30pm. This time came and went and then I could no longer get in contact with the installer so had to call Comcast directly and was told he would be there shortly. Come 5pm, he is finally somewhere around the corner; however, I had another appointment at 6pm and dispatch said there was not enough time to complete the install. I then rescheduled the install for Sunday between 9am and 11am, as this was their earliest appointment.

On Sunday, I had not heard from Comcast so called at 10:40am to get an eta on the installer. I was then told he was around the corner and should be there in 5 minutes. 30 minutes later I called again asking where the installer was and was told he would be there within 30 minutes (no explanation as to why). Then another 30 minutes go by and I call again to get another update. This customer service person then proceeds to inform me that the installation was never set up for Sunday and doesn't know why I was told they would be there. I asked what was going on as I had set this time with dispatch on Friday and I spoke to 2 other customer service reps. She stated that she didn't know but could only put it in their computer to install on Monday at the earliest.

Well, at this point I was extremely angry and told her what she could do with the Comcast service. Verizon is a little more expensive than Comcast for what I want; however, it will take *** freezing over for me to go back to Comcast.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Package.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #833811

I understand what your saying you need help with this.Wanna move on to better services and for better value for money contact 877-709-3832 Reach Jordan Katzen.I was with these guys too Had the same issue.And on that day got a call from this guy informing me about at&t all the insight promotional services and stuff lol.i was so pissed i wouldve gone with anything he had to offer but he still gave me the best for my business.and he got got me the best package now i found out that i was paying way too much too these guys and getting *** services.He will help you move on to the best services and help you get the best possible package for money Im not joking this guy is Legit.He helps you get the best At&t package possible and you will be very impressed with the services.Good Luck