Easton, Maryland

On January 14, 2013 a payment of $192.78 was applied to account number 02573 008062-01-5 in which one of Comcast's employee put on the account in error. On January 30, 2013 under other charges and credits the amount of $192.78 was added back to the account.

This is not our mistake it was Comcast's mistake and they need to take the $192.78 amount off of the bill this is bad customer service and they need to credit the account back the $192.78. Because Comcast's employee made this mistake.

I went to Comcast's office I called on the telephone and I talked to someone on line who could not resolve this problem. When I went to the office and asked what was a misapplied payment no one could tell me, they gave a telephone number to call and that was when I was told that a payment was applied to the account by one of Comcast's employees.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Account.

• The Bill

Comments

Are you for real? if a payment was added on your account by mistake and than removed...why should u get a credit for a payment you did not make? pay you bill and stop calling and being ignorant.

p.s a comcast angent.