State: Minnesota City: Minneapolis Product: Comcast Customer Care Clear all filters (2 of 198 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast / Xfinity Employees won't stand by what they say.

2.5
I just moved from Fargo, ND to Minneapolis, MN a couple of months ago and I switched from Midco back to Comcast. I was assigned a home phone number to my acct because it came free with the package I signed up for. Since getting the phone number, Comcast employees have been calling and asking for a woman that I have never even heard of - "Deborah *** Over the past 2 months, I have repeatedly told each Comcast employee that they have the wrong number for this Deborah. I've also had at least 4 of the employees tell me that they were going to put a note on the number and the acct saying that this was the wrong number for Deborah. Well, they obviously never do because I got a call this morning (Saturday at 11 AM) from Comcast, and guess who they want to talk to? DEBORAH *** If those previous employees actually put a note in my account / number then I wouldn't still have Comcast call me multiple times EVERY WEEK for this Deborah person. I'm sick and tired of telling Comcast that they have the wrong number b/c employees are too *** to put notes on accts / phone numbers. Oh, and they actually ROBO called at 9PM on Thursday night this week (Oct 6th) - they also never answered my husband when he said "Hello?" about 5 times. They woke our baby up from her sleep and it is unacceptable to be robocalling people at 9PM!
Review
Service
Comcast Customer Care
Cons
  • Poor customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Stop calling my number for Deborah Wang. Actually put a note on my number / acct!
Tags
  • Terrible Service By Comcast

If you care about yourself and your family avoid Comcast

1. Every call or online chat to Comcast staff have the same wording, "don't worry I understand. I will help you." Whether it's technical difficulties or billing difficulties they don't understand and they do not help. I can call back three different times, get three different people and three different solutions that do not work 2. The most recent was a week ago I had a billing issue. I spoke with the technician, I had an online chat with the rep and I had a phone call with a billing supervisor. All three assured me that they would document my account and there would be no further issues.A week later I got an email from Comcast and the problem was not solved, so I got on the online chat. That rep told me that NO ONE had documented anything on my account regarding this billing issue. Why would ALL 3 agents LIE to me? I have a copy of the online chat, so I have exact documentation of exactly what was promised, but in contacting Tom Karinshaks Office, I received an email from his rep totally not answering the issues at all. Tom Karinshak is vice president of customer affairs and the rep in his office is no more capable or solution oriented than their every day representatives. Comcast is the only cable network in my area, so I had no choice but to use them. I cannot believe that the US government allows Comcast to monopolize the cable TV industry. These Comcast people have lied to me time and time again and apparently that is okay with Comcastmanagement.

That's right. If you can get past the rigorous automated service and actually get to a customer service representative you will find that indeed the calls are scripted.

I have gotten the same exact words every time… Don't worry. I will help you. My only worry has been that the representative does not understand what I'm saying and that the scripted statement reading he will help me is not true.

So, I have stopped calling into Comcast ....it is a waste of time ......they have the worst customer service hands-down. We need more table options available to consumers.

@Me too

Yes no more cable monopolies please give us options

View more comments (1)